What is Not Sure Kodi Add-on?
Not Sure Kodi Add-on Review
ATTENTION KODI USERS: YOUR ISP IS WATCHING YOU!
Even without your explicit consent, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is collecting and filtering your Web browser data.
Using Kodi to stream copyrighted content might get you into legal trouble!
Also, your ISP might block access to specific streams, which leads to Kodi errors, or entirely blocked and throttled streaming. This is why users of Kodi should always use a VPN to make sure their identity and privacy are protected while streaming.
Before you proceed, please be informed that using Kodi addons without a VPN can get you a DMCA notice. Using a Kodi vpn can also help you unblock all Kodi addons. Be it Incursion add-ons, Gaia, Neptune Rising, Placenta or Sparkle, a VPN will not only help you unblock it but also keep your identity and privacy safe at all times.
Get now 77% off on the best VPN for Kodi!
Once activated, the VPN encrypts your Web traffic and makes it anonymous – keeping it away from your ISP’s prying eyes. In fact, you will become invisible on the Web since your user logs, and your traffic history isn’t stored on any server.
TIP: Do you want to re-gain he old peace of mind feeling when browsing the Internet?
Use this special VPN offer to use it also on your mobile phone!
How to install Not Sure Kodi addon on your Android TV?
1. Open the Kodi app. The moment you start the Kodi, you could see the main interface. Just click on the SETTINGS button on the window.
2. Open the Files manager.
3. Tap on Add source to bring the necessary source file.
4. Now the dialogue box will open up, just double click on None and press OK.
5. Then a screen will appear, where you will need to input the Bubbles kodi repo URL “http://notsure.kodi.expert/” with no mistakes. Remember if you make any mistakes that the path won’t be added and will lead to malfunction.
6. Now pick a desired name for the document. You can name it ‘Not sure‘. Then press ok. That name shouldn’t have been used before.
7. Next return to the main menu by pressing BACK key. Then click on add-ons from the main menu.
8. On the top left corner, you’ll get an icon such as a Open Box or unzipper, just click on it.
9. Then on the next screen press install from zip file to include the source file.
10. Below the zip from file box it is possible to discover different files, simply hang on to ‘Not sure‘(whatever name you store the repository file, as shown in step 6).
11. Now click on not_sure_step_1.zip
12. Just click on it and press INSTALL.
13. WAIT (for about 20-30 seconds) for all the addons extensions and dependencies are installed. You will get a notification in the top right corner when the repository is installed
14. Repeat the install (step 11) also for not_sure_step_2.zip
15. Select Install from repository
16. Select Sedundnes Repo
17. Then select Video add-ons
18. Select Not Sure addon
19. Wait 30 seconds to fully install the Not Sure Kodi add-on
PS: If you receive a Dependency Error during the install simply retry the installation and it will magically work.
How to watch live TV streams using Not Sure (including Champions League) ?
Here’s the secret from Kodi Expert you won’t find on any other site
- First of all check that you have installed the other 2 addons that are required for live TV streaming: Plexus Kodi addon and Acestream Engine.
- Make sure that you are running Acestream Engine in the background and you have configured Plexus addon for Kodi usage
- Open Not sure Kodi addon and go to Sports Center
- Browse to Reddit Streams
- Select your favourite sport. In our case, we choose SoccerStreams
- Choose your game and click OK
- Kodi Expert reccomends you that in the list of streams for each match to choose only the links that start with acestream:// in their name
Bubbles Kodi addon is working only in the newer Android version boxes. We have an article that tests and reviews the best kodi boxes. Make sure you have a good kodi box before complaining for low speed in Kodi add-ons.
Best Android Boxesfor your TV in 2019
Our Kodi Expert are reviewing daily the best Kodi Boxes