What is Trakt for Kodi?
ATTENTION KODI USERS: YOUR ISP IS WATCHING YOU!
Even without your explicit consent, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is collecting and filtering your Web browser data.
Using Kodi to stream copyrighted content might get you into legal trouble!
Also, your ISP might block access to specific streams, which leads to Kodi errors, or entirely blocked and throttled streaming. This is why users of Kodi should always use a VPN to make sure their identity and privacy are protected while streaming.
Before you proceed, please be informed that using Kodi addons without a VPN can get you a DMCA notice. Using a Kodi vpn can also help you unblock all Kodi addons. Be it Incursion add-ons, Gaia, Neptune Rising, Placenta or Sparkle, a VPN will not only help you unblock it but also keep your identity and privacy safe at all times.
Get now 77% off on the best VPN for Kodi!
Once activated, the VPN encrypts your Web traffic and makes it anonymous – keeping it away from your ISP’s prying eyes. In fact, you will become invisible on the Web since your user logs, and your traffic history isn’t stored on any server.
TIP: Do you want to re-gain he old peace of mind feeling when browsing the Internet?
Use this special VPN offer to use it also on your mobile phone!
How to Install Trakt Kodi Addon
1. Open the Kodi app.
2. Go to the Addons.
3. On the top left corner, you’ll get an icon such as a Open Box or unzipper, just click on it.
4. Then on the next screen press install from repository
5. Select elect Kodi Add-on repository
6. Then on the next screen press Program Addons
7. Now click on Trakt
8. Just click on it and press INSTALL and WAIT for the top right notification saying Trakt Addon Enabled.
9. Open the Context Menu (C on your keyboard, right click with a mouse, long press on touch screen devices or Menu button/OK long-press on your remote) and select Settings
10. Select How do I authorize the trakt…... This will bring up a PIN and tell you to go to https://trakt.tv/activate
11. Open a web browser on any device and go to https://trakt.tv/activate and enter the PIN that the Trakt add-on gives you and then select CONTINUE
12. Select YES when asked if you would like Trakt for Kodi to use your account
13. If all went ok you will see a green confirmation message
14.You can now go back into the Trakt settings and tweak it to your liking
See the complete list of Best Kodi Addons
Trakt Kodi addon is working only in the newer Android version boxes. We have an article that tests and reviews the best kodi boxes. Make sure you have a good kodi box before complaining for low speed in Kodi add-ons.
Best Android Boxesfor your TV in 2018
Our Kodi Expert are reviewing daily the best Kodi Boxes
After numerous fits and starts, I’ve gotten Kodi 19.3 Matrix running with The Crew addon on an NVIDIA Shield. [lost ability to run Exodus when moving from 18.x to 19.3] which I believe is a Python version issue. The Venom addon had been working very well until a few months ago then it died.
It takes almost 1.5 minutes for TrakTV “Progress” to show the status of 32 shows/series I am watching. After watching an episode, it can take another 1.5 minutes to manually mark as “Watched on Trak”. Seems the Automatic “Watched on TrakTV” feature disappeared months ago.
I did not load a separate TraktTV addon to my KODI 19.3 but just used the authorization in The Crew addon. Is that my problem?
Don’t trust TRAKT. Please provide an instruction on how to uninstall it from Diggz build?
Not good at this but tracked it’s install origin to the Kodi ad-on repository. But it seems to be locked by some way in Diggz.