Best Kodi Boxes and Best Kodi Addons daily reviewed and updated
A new Exodus fork, with lots of sections for niche content. They have sections for sports, standup, adult content, and even live TV streams!
1. Open Kodi on your platform. After a few seconds waiting for completely loading Kodi, you will see the standard main interface (in the images we are using Kodi 17.6. The interface in Kodi 18 Leia is mainly similar so you should follow the same steps). Start by clicking on the SETTINGS button on the top left (it is that cog wheel under Kodi logo).
2. Position and Open the Files manager in the bottom right of Kodi -> Settings window.
3. You have 2 similar panels here. Tap on Add source on any of them to bring the next window where you will input the source path.
4. With the Add file source dialogue box open, position and click on selection as in the image below.
5. A full screen will appear next, where you will need to input from the keyboard the The Crew Kodi repository path: https://team-crew.github.io/ with no mistakes. Remember to pay attention to input the correct path letter by letter. If you make any mistake, the path won’t be added and will lead to malfunction in the next steps.
6. In the “Enter a name for this media source” field pick any desired name for the source name. We recommend that you name it The Crew (for easy identification later). Then press ok. Be careful with the chosen name: that name shouldn’t have been used before.
7. Next return to the KODI Main Menu by pressing BACK key multiple times. Now go and click on Add-ons from the left main menu (the one with the open box).
8. On the top left corner, you’ll get 3 new icons. Go to the Open Box (or unzipper, the first icon on the top left screen) and just click on it.
9. Then on the next screen, you will see a list of multiple options. We need to go to the Install from zip file section in order to open the addon source.
10. A new window called Install from zip file opens. You will have a list of local and internet sources. Simply select and click on ‘The Crew‘ (or whatever name you saved in step 6).
11. Now click on repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip (if the file version is a little bit different you shouldn’t worry. Probably it has been recently updated).
12. Just click on it and press INSTALL and WAIT for the top right notification saying “THE CREW Repository Successfully Installed” message.
13. If the above step succeeded you will be returned to the previous menu (as in step 8) where you have the add-on browser interface.
14. This time click on the 3rd menu called Install from Repository – see the selection in the image below
15. Go down to “THE CREW Repository“
16. Simply choose Video Add-ons
17. Now select The Crew and choose Install (the cloud icon in the bottom right)
18. To start enjoying your brand new installed Kodi addon go to Video add-on section and locate the The Crew icon.
Even without your explicit consent, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is collecting and filtering your Web browser data.
Also, your ISP might block access to specific streams, which leads to Kodi errors, or entirely blocked and throttled streaming. This is why users of Kodi should always use a VPN to make sure their identity and privacy are protected while streaming.
Before you proceed, please be informed that using Kodi addons without a VPN can get you a DMCA notice. Using a Kodi vpn can also help you unblock all Kodi addons. Be it Incursion add-ons, Gaia, Neptune Rising, Placenta or Sparkle, a VPN will not only help you unblock it but also keep your identity and privacy safe at all times.
Get now 77% off on the best VPN for Kodi!
Once activated, the VPN encrypts your Web traffic and makes it anonymous – keeping it away from your ISP’s prying eyes. In fact, you will become invisible on the Web since your user logs, and your traffic history isn’t stored on any server.
TIP: Do you want to re-gain he old peace of mind feeling when browsing the Internet?
Use this special VPN offer to use it also on your mobile phone!
23% of Kodi users in US receive warning letters from their ISP
Never use KODI & its add-ons without a VPN for anonimity! GET Kodi VPN @ 70% OFF!