Free Soccer streaming on Kodi
ATTENTION KODI USERS: YOUR ISP IS WATCHING YOU!
Even without your explicit consent, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is collecting and filtering your Web browser data.
Using Kodi to stream copyrighted content might get you into legal trouble!
Also, your ISP might block access to specific streams, which leads to Kodi errors, or entirely blocked and throttled streaming. This is why users of Kodi should always use a VPN to make sure their identity and privacy are protected while streaming.
Before you proceed, please be informed that using Kodi addons without a VPN can get you a DMCA notice. Using a Kodi vpn can also help you unblock all Kodi addons. Be it Incursion add-ons, Gaia, Neptune Rising, Placenta or Sparkle, a VPN will not only help you unblock it but also keep your identity and privacy safe at all times.
Get now 77% off on the best VPN for Kodi!
Once activated, the VPN encrypts your Web traffic and makes it anonymous – keeping it away from your ISP’s prying eyes. In fact, you will become invisible on the Web since your user logs, and your traffic history isn’t stored on any server.
TIP: Do you want to re-gain he old peace of mind feeling when browsing the Internet?
Use this special VPN offer to use it also on your mobile phone!
There are chances that your local channels do not broadcast those matches so we thought to publish a quick guide to help you streaming your World Cup favorite matches live on Kodi.
In this guide, we are assuming that you have a working installation of Kodi because you will need to install some unofficial add-ons in order to watch the live TV streams
You will need to install one android application in your Android TV or Android Box (this mean outside your Kodi) and one Kodi add-on inside Kodi player.
If you want to see the matches schedule of World Cup 2018 click here
First of all, you should proceed to those 3 steps:
- Install Acestream Engine app, return and continue with the next step
- Install Plexus kodi add-on, return and continue with the last step
- Install Not Sure Kodi Add-on, return to this page and continue with the instructions below
How to watch World Cup matches live TV streams on Kodi
Here’s the secret from Kodi Expert you won’t find on any other site
- First of all, check that you have installed those 3 add-ons that are required for live TV streaming: Plexus Kodi addon, Acestream Engine. and Not Sure Kodi Addon
- Make sure that you are running Acestream Engine in the background, started Kodi and you have configured Plexus addon for Kodi usage
- Open Not sure Kodi addon and go to Sports Center
- Browse to Reddit Streams
- Choose SoccerStreams
- Search your World Cup match from that list and click OK
- We strongly advise you that in the list of streams for each match, you should choose only the links that start with acestream:// in their name
Enjoy watching World Cup matches live stream