A mobile app for viewing Movies / TV Shows, selecting Show > Episode / Movie, or Movie that you want to view. You can then transfer the information to your favourite Kodi addons, which you will use straight to scrape and play.
wako is powered by and syncs with Trakt, which provides the Movie and TV Show information throughout the app.
Wako app features:
- Explore Popular Films and TV Show lists.
- Films and TV shows searching.
- Information about access to movies and TV shows.
- Keep your viewing list of movies and TV displays.
- As seen, Mark Films and TV Shows.
- Follow which episodes to follow.
- Get informed of the next episodes.
- View the list watched by your movie.
- Watch trailer Addons support (built-in now but it’s going to alter):
Instructions for setting the Wako app:
Go to Settings, then Services.
Activate the options as below. You can set the port you want instead of 8080.
2. Connect wako to Kodi
2.1 Automatic configuration
Start Kodi, open wako, go to settings > Kodi > Configure Hosts. Click on the Add button. wako will detect all Kodi hosts connected to the same network (don’t forget to start Kodi first and to turn the WiFi on). Click on the desired detected host and that’s it. You can now control Kodi thanks to the built-in remote control
2.2 Manual configuration
If for any reasons you have to configure a host manually, repeat the step above and click on the SKIP button. Then fill the form.
To find the host IP address, in Kodi go back to settings then go to System Information. Here on the summary part, you’ll see on the right pane your IP address.
If the connection status saysmeans wako has managed to connect.
Connect to your Trakt account
Watch any content for free with Wako, Helios and (Real Debrid or Premiumize cheap subscriptions)
Add HELIOS Plugin in Settings > Add-ons > Configure / Install Add-ons > Enable Unknown Sources slider > Press OK to Agree > Add a third-party add-on
Enter this URL: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wako-unofficial-addons/helios/master/dist/manifest.json and press OK
Select the new installed Helios in the Installed Add-ons area where you were earlyer
- Go to Add-on Settings > Configure Providers
- Press Add Providers button
- Enter this URL: https://pastebin.com/raw/dwiUBFxe
- Enter your Real Debrid or Premiumize subscription or create a new account:
- Settings > Add-ons > Configure / Install Add-ons > Helios > Add-on Settings > Configure debrid accounts
You’re ready to go 🙂