High Resolution Digital Streamer, NAS and Ripper with DSD/DXD Playback. The current cocktail audio models have been good but lacks that touch of satisfying the astute music lover in an all round style. We have stripped ineffective elements to make room for the essential features based on the current trend(s). Because of the emerging market of high resolution acoustics, the act of handling digital audio will have to be without distortion without reference to the device. Insert a CD and the Cocktail Audio Pro X100 will convert the songs into lossless FLAC, embed the metadata (tag), add the proper album cover art, fingerprints and ejects the CD The ripping mechanism reads each track several times (a minimum of twice) compares and ensures accuracy. The algorithm checks the data before incorporating the contemporary cloud based technology with fingerprinting for optimal CD tagging and album cover art retrieval.
• Cocktail Audio Pro X100 will also be customised • 64 Bit Operating System Handler • Private cloud based online music metadata service • No delayed background conversions
• HDD/SSD: Currently supports 500GB – 10TB • ROON Able & Server Edition • USB Audio interface (asynchronous output) • Music library mirroring option• HDD/SSD: Currently supports 500GB – 10TB • ROON Able & Server Edition • USB Audio interface (asynchronous output) • Music library mirroring option
• Newly built-in SSD/Msata Boot Drive plus HDD choice • Indexes through Squeezebox Server integration • Grade 32bit/384KHz and DSD music player • Minim Server, MPD, Squeezelite, HQPlayer Network Audio Adapter • Multiroom network playback • Shairport, Plex Media Server,BubbleUPnP Server …
• 8GB RAM Edition • Intel T-D Quad Core CPU 2.0Ghz • Media server for video, audio and picture streaming • Adaptable technology and firmware updateable • Power efficient & a lot more …
• Auto tags all ripped CDs including album cover arts • Sonos module for simple configuration • Fanless design for silent operation • Multitasking web interface • Easy backup & fast incremental