TI DLP technology
DLP technology from Texas Instruments is among the most versatile display technologies on the planet. DLP projection display, once relegated to classrooms and boardrooms, is now playing a starring role in cinemas around the globe and a wide variety of pic displays thanks to the incredibly flexible semiconductor referred to as the DLP chip.
100% new and top of the range
Lamp: LED, life more than 20,000 hours
Built in Android wifi
Multi selection of inputs: HDMI*2/VGA/AV/USB*2
Projection distance: 0.05m-2.3m
Projector system: Multimedia, Android 4.2 wifi
Native Resolution: 1280*800, Give a boost to 1080P
Brightness :800 Ansi Lumens
Color : 16.7 million Full color
Scale ratio: native 16:9 , Give a boost to 4:3
Lamps type : LED RGB,≧20000h
Pictures size : 40-200 inches
3D Type: Give a boost to full 3D format
Net Weight: 3.9KGS
Projection size: 372*237*369mm
1×Remote keep an eye on
1. School Classrooms: Perfect for school classroom teaching and presentation of student homework
2. Home Entertainment: Hook up your cable TV and watch your favorite programs with bigger screen, KTV, and the like.
3. Home Schooling: Show your home school children materials and video/movie clips in a regular school classroom environment.
4. Sports Bars/Restaurants: Install in a sports bar or restaurant for your customers to watch NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Olympics.
5. Conference Rooms:Team meetings for presenting reports or reviewing projects.
6. In the open air: You’ll be able to watch movie when you camp outdoor.
Super short length focus, projection distance is only 0.05-2.3m, small room is adaptable, Pictures size: 40-200 inches
High brightness: 800 Ansi Lumens, 1280*800 native resolution + Give a boost to 1080P, Contrast: 12000:1, Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9
Built-in Wi-Fi for all movies, apps for DLP, Ms office files reading, 3D Type: Give a boost to full 3D format, Keystone: ±40°
Unique design, reflex projection, 1-Year warranty
Suitable for home entertainment, school classrooms, conference rooms, and the like.