How to Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Cube
In this guide, We will demonstrate to you the proper and simple way to install Kodi on Fire TV Cube in 5 minutes. You will figure out how to install Kodi 17 and Kodi 18 Leia, be that as it may, it's anything but a steady discharge. On the off chance that you are not anxious of bugs, you can go for Kodi 18 Leia. Before we begin the establishment steps, how about we begin with a short presentation.
Amazon Fire TV Cube effectively overwhelmed the video streaming market. As far back as it went ahead the scene, it has been offering like hotcakes on account of its super astonishing contributions like Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video and numerous others. To top everything, the Amazon Fire TV Cube accompanies Alexa bolster. So simply set down on your Sofa or lounge chair and exploring through everything simply utilizing your voice. You won't have to lift your fingers now. Isn't it super cool?
In any case, as appealing as it may sound, there is only one slight piece of issue. In spite of the fact that an awesome measure of sight and sound substance is accessible free of cost, the excellent substance accompany premium sticker prices. This is certainly a trouble for most clients, and the main motivation why clients introduce Kodi on Firestick. Kodi is extraordinary compared to other Amazon Fire Stick applications which will open another universe of free mixed media content which won't not be accessible in your locale or accompanies an over the top sticker price.
You can read a Full Review of Amazon Fire TV Cube here
Upgrading from an Amazon Fire TV Stick?
Use it on your second TV or take it in your trips and watch your favorite content on hotel rooms. You can learn how to install Kodi on FireStick here.
1: Enable developer settings on the Amazon Fire Cube - Required for all methods below
To be able to install Kodi you will need to enable installing apps from outside the Amazon app store. Enable these options:
1.From the Fire TV Home screen, select Settings
2. Go to System -> Developer Options (Device -> Developer Options on newer systems)
3. Enable both the ADB Debugging and the Apps from Unknown Sources options.
4. Go to System -> About -> Network, and take note of the Fire TV's IP address (Device -> About -> Network on newer systems)
Method 1: Install Kodi on Amazon Fire Cube using DOWNLOADER (PlayStore app)
- Install Downloader from Amazon’s Appstore onto your device. You can find it by simply searching for “Downloader” on your Amazon's Fire Cube AppStore.
2.Launch Downloader and enter the URL of the APK file you want to install.
For Kodi v17.6, use the short URL (The address in the picture is older so make sure you download the latest version):
For SPMC v16.7.3, use the short URL:
3. Select the “Download” button and wait for Kodi file to download on your Amazon Fire TV Cube
4. Once the download file is finished, it will automatically ask you for installation. Press down a few times on your remote to select the “Install” button at the bottom right of the screen.
5.When the Kodi Install file finishes it process, you can select to delete the downloaded source file, now that the app is installed.
6. Return to your Amazon Fire TV Cube Applications menu, locate and start KODI
Method 2: Install Kodi on Amazon Fire Cube using ES File Explorer
- ES File Explorer is a very good file manager for Android. You can install it directly from the Amazon Appstore.
- Open ES File Explorer on your Amazon Fire TV Cube and go to Tools -> Downloads -> Add bookmark
- Add a direct link to the kodi file for android (found at http://kodi.tv/download).
- Open the bookmark you just created on the previous step and it will ask you if you want to open it and then if you want to install it. Click yes for both.