The new Fire Tv Stick 4K costs $49.99. If you want to enjoy binging with a remote, you can buy it separately for $ 29.99
How to Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
In this guide, we will show you the right and easy way to install Kodi on Fire Tv Stick 4 k in 5 minutes. You’ll figure out how to install Kodi 17 and Kodi 18 leia, be it, it’s just a steady discharge. Of course you’re not anxious about bugs, you can go to Kodi 18 Leia. Before we start the establishment steps, how about a short presentation.
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K overwhelmed the video streaming market effectively. As far back as the scene went forward, it offered like hotcakes because of its amazing contributions like netflix, hotstar, Amazon Prime Video. The Amazon Fire Tv Stick 4k also supports Alexa. So just put your sofa or lounge chair down and explore everything by simply using your voice. You’re not going to have to lift your fingers now. It’s not super cool?
In any case, as appealing as it may sound, there is only one small question. Despite the fact that an excellent measure of sight and sound substance is free of charge, the excellent substance is accompanied by premium sticker prices. This is certainly a problem for most customers and the main motivation why customers introduce Kodi to Fire TV Stick 4K. Kodi is exceptional compared to other Amazon Fire Stick applications that open another universe of free mixed media content that is not accessible in your locale or over the top sticker price.
1: Enable developer settings on the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K – Required for all methods below
To be able to install Kodi you will need to enable installing apps from outside the Amazon app store. Enable these options:
1.From the Fire TV Home screen, select Settings
2. Go to System -> Developer Options (Device -> Developer Options on newer systems)
3. Enable both the ADB Debugging and the Apps from Unknown Sources options.
4. Go to System -> About -> Network, and take note of the Fire TV’s IP address (Device -> About -> Network on newer systems)
Method 1: Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K using DOWNLOADER (PlayStore app)
- Install Downloader from Amazon’s Appstore onto your device. You can find it by simply searching for “Downloader” on your Amazon’s Fire TV Stick 4K AppStore.
2.Launch Downloader and enter the URL of the APK file you want to install.
For Kodi v17.6, use the short URL (The address in the picture is older so make sure you download the latest version):
For SPMC v16.7.3, use the short URL:
3. Select the “Download” button and wait for Kodi file to download on your Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
4. Once the download file is finished, it will automatically ask you for installation. Press down a few times on your remote to select the “Install” button at the bottom right of the screen.
5.When the Kodi Install file finishes it process, you can select to delete the downloaded source file, now that the app is installed.
6. Return to your Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Applications menu, locate and start KODI
Method 2: Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K using ES File Explorer
- ES File Explorer is a very good file manager for Android. You can install it directly from the Amazon Appstore.
- Open ES File Explorer on your Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K and go to Tools -> Downloads -> Add bookmark
- Add a direct link to the kodi file for android (found at http://kodi.tv/download).
- Open the bookmark you just created on the previous step and it will ask you if you want to open it and then if you want to install it. Click yes for both.
ATTENTION KODI USERS: YOUR ISP IS WATCHING YOU!
Even without your explicit consent, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is collecting and filtering your Web browser data.
Using Kodi to stream copyrighted content might get you into legal trouble!
Also, your ISP might block access to specific streams, which leads to Kodi errors, or entirely blocked and throttled streaming. This is why users of Kodi should always use a VPN to make sure their identity and privacy are protected while streaming.
Before you proceed, please be informed that using Kodi addons without a VPN can get you a DMCA notice. Using a Kodi vpn can also help you unblock all Kodi addons. Be it Incursion add-ons, Gaia, Neptune Rising, Placenta or Sparkle, a VPN will not only help you unblock it but also keep your identity and privacy safe at all times.
Get now 77% off on the best VPN for Kodi!
Once activated, the VPN encrypts your Web traffic and makes it anonymous – keeping it away from your ISP’s prying eyes. In fact, you will become invisible on the Web since your user logs, and your traffic history isn’t stored on any server.
TIP: Do you want to re-gain he old peace of mind feeling when browsing the Internet?
Use this special VPN offer to use it also on your mobile phone!