How to Kodi on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV
We recomend you that the best way to install Kodi on FireStick is by installing a program called ES File Explorer into Kodi . The Kodi Foundation has put the record straight and the method below is the best way to set up Kodi on the Amazon Fire TV boxes.
ATTENTION KODI USERS: YOUR ISP IS WATCHING YOU!
Using Kodi to stream copyrighted content might get you into legal trouble!Also, your ISP might block access to specific streams, which leads to Kodi errors, or entirely blocked and throttled streaming. This is why users of Kodi should always use a VPN to make sure their identity and privacy are protected while streaming. Before you proceed, please be informed that using Kodi addons without a VPN can get you a DMCA notice. Using a Kodi vpn can also help you unblock all Kodi addons. Be it Incursion add-ons, Gaia, Neptune Rising, Placenta or Sparkle, a VPN will not only help you unblock it but also keep your identity and privacy safe at all times.
Get 77% off on the best VPN for KodiOnce activated, the VPN encrypts your Web traffic and makes it anonymous – keeping it away from your ISP’s prying eyes. In fact, you will become invisible on the Web since your user logs, and your traffic history isn’t stored on any server. TIP: Do you want to re-gain he old peace of mind feeling when browsing the Internet? Use this special VPN offer to use it also on your mobile phone!
How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick or Fire TV
- Allow your Amazon box to install programs from unknown sources. In case you’ve got the new Fire Stick port, then this is found through Settings > Device > Developer Options. If you’ve got the old port, this is found through Settings > System > Developer options.
- Launch the Amazon Appstore and search for the program Downloader and install this on your device.
- Launch the Downloader App and input the URL below :
- Kodi 17.6: http://bit.ly/2zYElmr
- Select the Download button and wait for the version of Kodi to finish downloading. Once it’s completed, scroll down and click on Install to set up Kodi on Fire Stick.
- After the installation is complete, select Delete to delete the APK file.