What is Covenant?
ATTENTION KODI USERS: YOUR ISP IS WATCHING YOU!
Using Kodi to stream copyrighted content might get you into legal trouble!Also, your ISP might block access to specific streams, which leads to Kodi errors, or entirely blocked and throttled streaming. This is why users of Kodi should always use a VPN to make sure their identity and privacy are protected while streaming. Before you proceed, please be informed that using Kodi addons without a VPN can get you a DMCA notice. Using a Kodi vpn can also help you unblock all Kodi addons. Be it Incursion add-ons, Gaia, Neptune Rising, Placenta or Sparkle, a VPN will not only help you unblock it but also keep your identity and privacy safe at all times.
Get 77% off on the best VPN for KodiOnce activated, the VPN encrypts your Web traffic and makes it anonymous – keeping it away from your ISP’s prying eyes. In fact, you will become invisible on the Web since your user logs, and your traffic history isn’t stored on any server. TIP: Do you want to re-gain he old peace of mind feeling when browsing the Internet? Use this special VPN offer to use it also on your mobile phone!
How to install Covenant Kodi Addon?
To install Covenant in 5 minutes follow the instructions
- From your Kodi home screen, go to Settings (gear symbol) -> File manager -> Add source
- Select <None> and then enter the following web address: http://covenant.kodi.expert/ and the name Covenant and press OK
- Return to Kodi home screen, and then go to Addons
- Go to the Package Symbol on the top left and then click on Install from zip
- Choose Covenant on that screen -> covenant.kodi.addons.repository.zip and WAIT a few seconds until a notification appears on screen confirming the install
- Go back to the Package Symbol on the top left and then click on Install from Repository -> XvBMC Repository -> Video Addons -> Covenant
Why Use Covenant Kodi Addon?
- Fast search function is working
- Trakt integration
- Real-Debrid works awesome
- It is continuously developer supported
Covenant Kodi addon is working only in the newer Android version boxes. We have an article that tests and reviews the best kodi boxes. Make sure you have a good kodi box before complaining for low speed in Kodi add-ons.