What is Bubbles Kodi Add-on?
But what’s the benefit of using Bubbles kodi addon?
How is it different from other addons? We’ll see here. Bubbles addons are more or less like other addons but it supplies seeds that give you more choices to flow. This provides you with plenty of additional supports from trakt, fan art and much more. Moreover, Bubbles kodi addon is optimized for Premiumize, RealDebrid, and EasyNews (usenet). We will see how to set up Bubbles kodi addon initially and then later we can talk about how to use it.
How to Install Bubbles Kodi Addon
1. Open the Kodi app. The moment you start the Kodi, you could see the main interface. Just click on the SETTINGS button on the window
2. Open the Files manager:
3. Tap on Add source to bring the necessary source file.
4. Now the dialogue box will open up, just double click on None and press OK.
5. Then a screen will appear, where you will need to input the Bubbles kodi repo URL http://repo.gaiakodi.com/ with no mistakes. Remember if you make any mistakes that the path won’t be added and will lead to malfunction.
6. Now pick a desired name for the document. You can name it ‘Bubbles‘. Then press ok. That name shouldn’t have been used before:
7. Next press OK and return to the main menu by pressing BACK key. Then go to Add-ons from the main menu:
8. On the top left corner, you’ll get an icon such as a Open Box or unzipper, just click on it:
9. Then on the next screen press install from zip file to include the source file:
10. Below the zip from file box it is possible to discover different files, simply hang on to ‘Bubbles‘ (whatever name you store the repository file, as shown the previous steps):
11. Now click on repository.bubbles.1-2.0.0. zip (or what filename is there with Gaia in name) :
12. Now a pop-up will appear in the top right corner with Bubbles Repository 1, Bubbles Repository 2, Bubbles Repository 3 when the zip file is set up.
That is about the setup of Bubbles kodi repository. Let us now explore some of the cool features of this awesome Bubble kodi repository.
13. Return to step 8
14. Choose Bubbles repo by clicking on install from repository.
15. Here you can see the list of available repositories in your system. You have to select Bubbles Repository 1.
16. You can find four options like Add-on repository, Look and feel, program add-ons and Video add-ons on the next screen. Double click on video add-ons:
17. Here you can find the Bubbles addon. Just click on it and press INSTALL.
Next step: Configure Bubbles like a PRO and unleash the true hidden power of this addon!
Bubbles Kodi addon is working only in the newer Android version boxes. We have an article that tests and reviews the best kodi boxes. Make sure you have a good kodi box before complaining for low speed in Kodi add-ons.